Saturday, October 18, 2008

About Us:

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by. Patrick and I are a husband and wife photography team. We are very excited to be sharing our work with you. We hope you will enjoy your time here and find many reasons to come back over and over again.

Photography is a passion for us. We absolutely love capturing those special moments that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. For those who know us, they will tell you we work very well together ~ we have no problem going above and beyond for those special shots. :-)

We are the proud parents of Joshua, 15 and Jordan, 8. We attend the Chapmanville Church of God ~ and we are blessed with a wonderful church family. Our hearts desire is to minister to others and to be of service to the Lord, applying our gifts and talents.

We would be thrilled to work with you regarding your photography needs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. ;-) Enjoy your visit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just had to stop by and see your website. It is amazing. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and I feel so honored that you used a couple of my wedding photos on here. I love you guys and still appreciate the memories that I have of my wedding thanks you. You are a great couple and amazing people. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Kristle Green and the Green Family

Post a Comment

Post a Comment